Motor must need fuel as the engine drive. Without fuel, the motorbike obviously cannot function as a vehicle that always accompanies you daily activities. Unfortunately, we are often neglectful of the iron horse’s main needs. Either because the careless forgot to fill it or the money in the wallet was left without leaving the motorbike tank empty.
In fact, the habit of letting an empty motor tank not filled with gasoline can actually have fatal consequences for our mounts. The threat is rusty, the tank becomes dirty, so the possibility of damage to the components on your motorcycle can occur. Well, so you can pay more attention to your own motorbike, see the following things first!
1. If it is left too often empty, your motor tank will be prone to rust and easily leak
Basically, motor components are made of iron, including parts of the tank. Your iron horse is literally a lot of iron, the motor is still all iron. and naturally, the name iron is afraid of rust. Well, empty the gas tank can make gasoline evaporate in the tank when exposed to the sun’s heat.
2. An empty tank is also home to dirt deposits. Don’t be surprised if your engine becomes jammed and damaged easily
sediment from a dirty tank, will look like when the tank is drained Steam is there because your rod is empty, when it is cold it will collect dirt in the tank and will precipitate the dirt, which has the potential to disrupt motor performance
3. Even worse, the fuel pump – a device that functions to distribute gasoline to all machines – is at risk of being damaged
After your gasoline indicator is broken and your rod contains tank dung sediment, you can still be more unlucky again. Under your gas tank, there is a kind of device that is responsible for distributing gasoline to the engine, and the name of the device is Fuel pump. This fuel pump, when fed with sediments from the tank, will eventually become clogged plus crash.
4. Like cancer, this damage can spread to the carburetor and injector, which is the “ignition room” of the motor.
Damage to the fuel pump can even cause more fatal damage, which can spread to the ignition (carburetor or injector) Ignition which is the fuel vapor burner to be converted into energy to drive the engine mechanism.
5. Your gasoline is wasteful because the motor has to spend extra energy to burn the engines
Ironically, if you are lazy to fill the gas tank for fear of being wasteful, this behavior actually makes your gasoline consumption wasteful in the long run. This is because your motorcycle needs extra power (from gasoline) to burn the engines. Your flagship iron horse that always accompanies you now becomes weak like a lack of hormones.
6. In the end, you have to buy gasoline many times and replace a lot of motorcycle parts. All because you are lazy to fill the gas tank!
Of course, your wallet will be crisp and empty. As a result of the many components of your motorcycle being replaced new because they were damaged. Of course, this will be more expensive than just filling in gasoline.
The motorbike is not only driven, but also must be treated properly. After all, when your motorbike is damaged, you are also the one who is having trouble. Come on, from now on we pay more attention to the ride…